Saturday 27 April 2013

Chicken Chili

This was my new recipe this week! It was something Christina had at daycare earlier in the week and loved so I thought I would try it too. Super delicious and super easy. It cooks in the slow cooker all day and at the end you cook some quinoa on the side and mix it together. I don't have a recipe to link to this post but it was just 3 chicken breasts, a can of tomatoes, can of kidney beans, can of black beans, can of corn and jar of salsa. Chicken goes in first then cover with all the rest. Cook for 6 hours on low then pull the chicken out and shred it. Put the chicken back, in stir and serve.

I managed to exercise 5 times with two of those being runs. It feels so much better to be out doing things again and feeling good.

On the weightloss front I lost 1.5lbs which is just over my goal for the week.

I have not had pop despite a trip to the movies last night. It has been offered several times but each time I chose water instead.

Overall it has been a good week. We are off to the gym tomorrow morning and then Adrian and I are going to see Guys and Dolls at The Shaw Festival:). Looking forward to another great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment