Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Review

August came and went in the blink of an eye.  It went so fast that and was so busy that I didn't even keep track of my workouts.  I worked late a couple of times and had two weekends in a row of soccer with the kids.  Not to mention Christina's birthday party to plan and throw.  So all in all it was a super busy month.  

All that doesn't mean I didn't workout it just means that I didn't keep track of it well.  I just forgot to log things.  I can say I got to the gym more than I did in July.  A few mornings I rode my bike to and from the gym and did some strength training.  I ran a few times but not what I planned to do.   I was active most days but not in structured workouts.  Mornings are now too dark to ride my bike unless I invest in really good lights and I don't even know if that would be enough.

So now September is here and Fall is looming.  Fall is my favourite month by far!  Cooler temperatures,  lots of fresh local veggies at the market and beautiful colours.  I have a plan for the next few months but will save that for another post.  I assure you it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment