Tuesday 4 November 2014

Uh October?

Well October didn't go at all as planned.  I was sick, sick, sick! Started out okay but got hit by the cold from hell just before Thanksgiving and it lasted a good two weeks.  Just got better and had a good run then BAM!  Stomach bug!  Seriously?!?!?  Can I catch a break please?? 

Honestly I don't even know my run total for the month but it probably isn't more than 10k.  

Of course after the cold I struggled just to get my groove back.  It's way too easy for me to just quit exercising and way to hard to get myself back out there.  I am doing it though.  Tonight was a wicked awesome run.  It was forty minutes on the treadmill and it felt awesome!  

I am part of a group on Facebook that's members are all people who have lost or are losing large amounts of weight. Just what I needed.  I've looked to them a lot lately for inspiration and motivation when mine is waning. It's odd to feel so connected to people I have never met but this group has been awesome.    I have several people in my real life that are super supportive and that have helped me along the way to where I am now.  They have always supported what I am doing and listened or offered advice when I struggle.  I wouldn't be where I am without them but none of them have lost 100lbs or more and there is something about someone who has been through the struggles and come out on the other side.  

November is looking to be a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment