Wednesday 27 February 2013

Finally!

It seems the cold that has been hanging around my body has finally decided to move on.  I've had a couple of really good workouts in the last week and got a good run in on Monday.  It was actually a really great run.  I planned a shorter one because I didn't know how it would go and because I didn't have a lot of time.  I was shocked when I realized I was already half done and wished I had longer to go.  I don't think that has ever happened.  I am looking forward to my next run!  I'm also looking forward to the weekend getting here.  It can't get here fast enough at this point.  I'm on the planning committee for a conference happening at then end of March and while most of the hard work is done the stuff that's left and the worrying about how it will all work out is exhausting!  One month from tomorrow it will all be done though and just in time for a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment