Thursday 7 March 2013

Something new:)

Tonight was our first Thursday at the gym in a long time. The programs for the girls are better on Tuesday and Thursday so those will be our nights now. Tonight I decided to give Zumba a try for the first time. It was very hard but very fun! I am not the most coordinated person around so it took even more effort than I expected it too. However this will now be my new Thursday night workout. Today I ran 20 minutes before Zumba but from now on I will do my runs outside on Monday and Wednesday nights.

It's starting to get a little warmer and is staying light later. This will be good for my running which has been terrible lately. Between the cold air and the cold virus I've been fighting I haven't been able to run outside so much. It aggravates my asthma and makes it very hard to keep running. This weekend it is supposed to get quite warm so I will take advantage of that to get a good long run in. We'll have to wait and see how long that long run actually is when I try to do it.

Next week is March Break for the kids here. Unfortunately I have to work most of the week. I will enjoy the break in routine though!

No comments:

Post a Comment