Sunday 7 December 2014

December is here!!

I can't believe it is the last month of the year!  This year has gone by way too fast.  November was a good month all around. I was able to get to the gym a lot.  I started to go to a new class which is so fun.  It's called Group Power and it is a full body strength training class.  It's tough and feels awesome at the end.  I'm back to going to Gravity and CycleFit too.  Running was good in November.  I did mostly treadmill runs and didn't track my mileage.  I would estimate that I ran 10 times for about 50k total.  Not bad when you add it to the other classes.  
Eating wasn't spectacular.  I do really well lol day the in the evenings things get a little out of hand.  
My goal for this month is to keep things going as is and to keep my whits about me when it comes to all the holiday eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment