Friday 28 February 2014

February Update

Our computer is broken so this will have to be short and sweet.  Things are trucking along as planned.  I haven't run in almost two weeks because I got terribly sick last week and this week has been terribly nuts.  Tomorrow morning I have a goal of 6-8k depending on how much I get done tonight and how much time I have in the morning.  We are heading out at 8:30am to my brother in laws for the day so I need to be ready.

As for my running goals this month I am up to 96K which is 22k this month.  Not enough but nothing I could have done differently.  I'm still on schedule for the races I want to run.  My weight is also down some.  Not as much as I would like but 3lbs is 3lbs.

I have a post planned as soon as we get our computer up and running.  I have some pictures that fascinate me and that I want to share.  A couple of weeks ago I ran into a friend who remarked on my weight loss and it really made me think.  I'll have to save those for another day!  Tomorrow is March 1st and I sure hope that someone tells the weather gods that spring is supposed to be around the corner because it has certainly been cold long enough.  I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment