Thursday 9 August 2012

What's My Problem??

I don't understand why I have been having such a hard time finding the motivation to get back on track with running!!!  Since June 3rd I have run a dozen times at the very most.  Every time I do I feel fantastic so what the heck is my problem??  Tonight I ran to Anna's soccer game and again I feel so much better.  I feel less tired than before and my body feels pretty good.  It didn't feel great while I was out there but that's because I'm not running enough.  Next week I plan to start getting up at 5:30am to go to the gym and to run.  We'll see how that goes but I'm hoping that it will be good and I can keep that routine up for at least two weeks.  Once the big kids go home I can go back to my regular routine for the Y.  The little girls love their programs there and as of September 1st Christina gets to move up to the next program.  She'll be very happy with that.

For now though I will push myself to get up Saturday morning to run with the group and then Monday starts the early mornings.  I'm sure by the end of the first week I'll be passing out at my desk.  Hopefully after that though it will get easier.  Who knows if it works out really well I might just continue to get up and run early in the morning even after the big kids go home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment