Saturday 5 April 2014

They Fit!!!

A few months ago I set a new goal.  I have been married almost 10 years but since I got pregnant with my daughter 8 years ago I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings.  I have priced out getting them sized but never actually done it because I was determined to lose all this weight and then they would have to be resized again.  I didn't want to spend all that money twice!  So back in the fall I set one of my goals to be able to wear them again.  Over the last couple of weeks I have been able to wear them most of the day!  My hands swell a lot when I'm sleeping so I have to take them off before bed and they go on after I have been up about an hour or so.  I can't keep them on when I run because my fingers swell like crazy and I'm sure they would have to be cut off.  I don't think I will ever be able to wear them while I run even when they get too big.

Still a little snug but not too bad



Today was supposed to be a 14k run but the wind is howling and there was yucky white stuff falling from the sky.  Tomorrow is not supposed to be nearly as ugly so I have postponed.  I am running on little sleep today too so this is just a much better plan.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Selena! Very exciting. It WAS really cold out this morning. I went along with Jim to give water support at Runners' Edge and it just seemed to get colder and the wind got stronger as the morning went on. Have a good run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete