Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day!

Christmas Day has come and gone but our biggest celebration is tonight. The big kids get here and my aunts and uncles are coming too. We'll have our big turkey dinner and just a fun relaxing night.

The other excitement is that we are supposed to get a snow storm! Since I don't have to work or drive any where I say bring it on! Last year we really didn't get much of a winter and I was happy with that but the kids like the snow and there are so many thing we can do.

I have stuck to my running plan so far. I didn't make it out on Monday but knew that was possible. I did get out this morning though. Man was it cold!! I cut things a bit shorter because the cold really bothers my asthma at times and today I was running right into the cold wind. It was still a good run though and about 20 minutes. Friday will probably be a snowy run but a good one! The beauty of running in the snow makes it so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment